- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID,
- Please bring any Xrays, CT, or MRI films along with written reports,
- Please bring a current medication list.
- If possible, please visit our Patient Forms page to print and fill out our patient forms prior to your first visit.
In most cases, appointments can be made within 24 to 48 hours or your request.
We accept most major credit cards as payment.
We are also available for foot emergencies after hours. Please call the 212-207-4360 and leave a message stating the time and nature of the problem and the best number you can be reached and the doctor will return your call as soon as possible. If it is a true medical or limb or life-threatening condition please report to the nearest emergency room or call 911 for assistance.